ENTREPRENEURSHIP PLATFORM FOR ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL INCLUSION OF WOMEN FROM MINORITY GROUPS (EPESI)
Municipalities of Skopje, Tetovo, Kumanovo, Štip.
20 months: from 14.12.2015 to 14.08.201.
Enhancement of the level of economic and social integration of unemployed women from minority ethnic communities, in particular Roma, Albanian and Turkish communities, through opening regional training centres aimed at long-term education, pre-qualification and development of personal skills.
- Improvement and strengthening the relations between the offer and the demand of workforce;
- Support and enhancement of the personal capacities and possibilities for employment and self-employment through increasing the level and acquiring appropriate practical skills;
- Creating a system for continuous training of specific target group aimed at development of professional skills according to previous identification of the real needs of employers;
- Business community awareness raising regarding the professional capacities of this category of people for the purpose of improvement of the economic condition of the regions;
- Stipulation of institutional cooperation between NGOs on one side and governmental institutions on other side: Ministry of Education and Science, Ministry of Labour and Social Policy and the Employment Agency of Republic of Macedonia at local and regional level.
Unemployed women from minority groups – Roma, Turkish, Vlach, Bosnian, Serbian and others, and also Macedonian and Albanian, at the age of 18-55.
- Setting up local offices and allocating local administrative staff ;
- Regular meetings with the local staff, visits to the locations and to the communities and participation in events;
- Establishment of a network of 4 VET regional centres in Skopje, Tetovo, Kumanovo and Štip.
- Selection of members for creating a team of 10 experts for Social Inclusion;
- Selection of the candidates based upon motivation and availability of the candidates;
- Making 10 training modules for Social Inclusion;
- Making a screening study for the character of the unemployment of women from the minority communities in Skopje, Tetovo, Kumanovo and Štip.
- Implementing trainings – Social Inclusion Training Modules according to the prepared training modules;
- Implementing VET according to the prepared VET modules;
- Implementing consultative services for self-employment;
- On-the-job training at potential employer.
- Collecting data for the needs of the companies for employment;
- Conducting a questionnaire of employers.
- Kick-off Conference;
- Forming a project management group (PMG);
- Implementing an informational campaign in four languages (Macedonian, Albanian, Turkish, Roma);
- Integration of the project activities with the other national/European projects and programmes;
- Promotion and sustainability;
- Managing the financial part of the realization of the project activities;
- Reporting; half year progress report, annual report and final report.
Центар за стручно образование и обука (ЦСОО) – Скопје
Maja DILBEROVA, Project Manager
+389 75 369 955
+389 78 396 318
Elena VUČKOVSKA, Project Coordinator
+389 78 337 992
Vullnet ZENKI, Project Coordinator
+389 70 858 144
Ahmet JAŠAREVSKI, Project Coordinator
+389 70 541 535