EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ROMA WOMEN TO PARTICIPATE IN LABOUR MARKET
City of Skopje: Municipalities and neighbourhoods of Šuto Orizari, Topansko Pole, Čair, Madžari, Ǵorče Petrov.
18 months: from 14.12.2015 to 14.6.2017.
Self-empowering of Roma women for gender equity and gender opportunity to change stereotype access in labour market, and to improve female integration at the labour market through organizing tailored informative and vocational workshops and trainings.
- Increasing the possibilities for employment of the Roma Women through developing the key competitiveness by particular trainings according to their individual needs;
- Supporting self-employment efforts of Roma Women with design of tailored training and giving support for own business opening;
- Offering assisting instruments for support of unemployed Roma women to be closer to the employment offer.
- 100 unemployed Roma women from Skopje who have workable status at age from year 20–55;
- 45 women are direct users/participants in training events;
- 30 men are direct target group to participate at info campaign.
- Info public campaign;
- Self-empowering of target group;
- Skill-improvement training;
- Daily care for children of women at training;
- Project outputs public promotion with Mini Fair.
ОРТ Oбука за одржлив развој – Скопје