VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING: NEW APPROACH FOR EFFECTIVE SOCIAL INCLUSION
Municipality of Tetovo and Municipality of Štip.
16 months: from 14.12.2015 to 14.04.2017.
Contribution to creation of favourable environment for reintegration of the offenders into society.
- The prisons in Tetovo and Štip should have increased capacities to deliver labour market oriented vocational skills training;
- Decreased number of the returnees among offenders in prisons;
- Prisoners provided with opportunity to increase their knowledge/education on skills as described within this project educational activities adopted as regular activities within the prisoners.
Target Group / Beneficiaries:
- Directorate for Executing of Sanctions (DES);
- Prison Tetovo;
- Prison Štip;
- Public Ombudsman;
- Agency for Employment;
- Chambers of Commerce and Employers;
- Municipality of Tetovo;
- Municipality of Štip;
- Centres for Social Works;
- Centre for Education of Adults;
- Public in general.
- Process of providing technical condition for delivering educational courses and vocational training;
- Process of designing of special educational programs;
- Practical implementation of educational and vocational training and courses – English language, basic computer skills, bakery, hairdressing;
- Production and printing of manual/toolkit;
- Consultative meetings with decision makers;
- Promotional events.
Институт за развој на заедницата (ИРЗ) – Тетово