LOCAL PARTNERSHIPS FOR SOCIAL INCLUSION
Municipalities of Gostivar, Prilep, Kičevo, Vrapčište and Brvenica.
20 months: from 14.12.2015 to 14.08.2017.
To empower the local key actors and the civil society for development of social inclusion action plans on local level.
- To facilitate partnerships between local authorities, civil society and private sector in solving local socio-economic problems;
- To build the capacity of local stakeholders to act as proactive social actors in identifying and addressing social needs of local communities;
- To raise awareness of all key stakeholders in local communities about the advantages of local partnerships and participative local development;
- To promote the local partnerships as effective model of development concrete local action plans.
- Local self-governments;
- Representatives of public institutions;
- Private sector;
- The vulnerable groups;
- Citizens, the general public.
A1.1) Assessment of institutional competences for addressing social exclusion on a local level:
- The project will start with conducting a needs assessment in the target municipalities.
A1.2) Introductory events for establishment of the local partnerships for social inclusion:
- The establishment of local partnerships for social inclusion and adoption of the local social inclusion action plans will be implemented through process of inter-relate series of awareness-raising and collaborative events.
- A.1.2.1) Consensus building workshops will be aimed at defining of the priorities for solving local socio-economic problems in the respective municipality.
- A.1.2.2) Partnership building workshops will contribute to the multi-sectoral cooperation and will foster the collaboration between local institutions, CSOs and private sector.
A2.1) On-going support for local partnerships:
- Enabling partnership activity and community engagement to fulfill its potential, and facilitating active participation, requires appropriate resources and skilled professional support which will be provided through on-going help-desk and field visits.
- The process of on-going support for local partnerships will conclude with adoption of the local social inclusion action plans by the municipal council in each municipality.
- A2.1.1) Adoption of the local social inclusion action plans:
A3.1) Targeted capacity-building and consultancy:
- The process of establishing the local partnerships and devising social inclusion action plans will be supported by targeted capacity-building and consultancy.
A4.1) Dissemination and awareness-raising activities:
- The results and experience of the process of establishing the local partnerships in the field of social inclusion and local social inclusion action plans will be disseminated nation-wide;
- The aim of the publication is to analyse the opportunities for implementing the model of local partnerships that may contribute to solving socio-economic problems in local communities in our country.
- This final event will focus on transfer of the lessons learned and possibilities of introducing the model of local partnership in other municipalities.
- A.4.1.1) Manual on development of local partnerships and action plans on social inclusion:
- A.4.1.2) Final national conference:
Асоцијација за демократски иницијативи (АДИ) – Гостивар
Nino SOTIROVSKI, Project Officer
+389 77 571 756
+389 42 221 100
Dimitar BARABANOV, Project Officer
+389 71 230 020
+389 48 400 480