PROMOTING SOCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH EFFECTIVE USE OF EU FUNDING
The whole of Republic of Macedonia.
15 months: from 14.12.2015 to 14.03.2017.
Activities (ISA) and civil society organizations (CSOs) to develop innovative
social inclusion programs and upgrade social inclusion plans through better utilization of EU funds.
- Social Work Centres;
- Institute for Social Activities;
- Civil Society Organizations;
Population at risk of social exclusion.
- Surveys for SWCs and CSOs on their capacities, activities and existing social action plans;
- Large scale survey on living conditions in Macedonia and problems related to social exclusion;
- Joint trainings for professionals from SWCs and CSOs on EU project design and management;
- Training for CSOs on social research and dissemination of research results;
- Preparation of a training module for EU project design and management;
- Monitoring and evaluation of local social inclusion plans by CSOs;
Municipal (local) partnerships by SWCs and CSOs for promotion of social inclusion.
Институт за демократија „Социетас цивилис“ (ИДСЦС) – Скопје