INCREASING THE SUPPLY OF THE QUALIFIED WORKFORCE AMONG THE LABOUR MARKET RISK-GROUPS IN MACEDONIA
Southwestern Region: Municipality of Ohird; Skopje Region.
15 months: from 04.01.2016 to 04.05.2017.
Increased inclusion of people in the weakest position on the labour market, thus creating equal opportunities for all in accessing the labour market in Macedonia.
To widen the employability of the unemployed and socially excluded persons in Skopje and South-Western region of Republic of Macedonia by developing and implementing tailor made programmes and facilitating their full integration into the society and in particular their access to the labour market.
- The unemployed and socially excluded; 150 total, including:
- 40 youth;
- 30 disabled;
- 40 in rural and remote areas;
- 40 persons from other risk groups.
- Out of the total participants, at least 50% women.
- Families of unemployed and socially excluded persons;
- Policy-making and implementing institutions, including:
- Ministry of Labour and Social Policy;
- Ministry of Finance;
- Local Employment Agencies;
- Social workers of the Local Government;
- Employers, etc.
- Developing an activation strategy of the unemployed and socially excluded based on the constraints of different target-groups;
- Developing a model for the psycho-social empowerment of the unemployed and socially excluded and piloting it;
- Developing individual action plans (IAP) for the unemployed and socially excluded and piloting them in co-operation with employers;
- Developing and piloting a specific training programme focusing at ICT, entrepreneurship and telework for the young and socially excluded unemployed;
- Project management, assessment and information dissemination.
Естонски советодавен центар – Талин, ЕСТОНИЈА / Eesti Abikeskused – Tallinn, EESTI
Suur-Ameerika 18a, Tallinn 10122, Estonia
Tanel MÄTLIK, Project Manager
+372 5 102 705
Dobromir Hrs 3, 1000 Skopje, Macedonia
Sanija BURAGEVA, Partner Coordinator
+389 70 323 671