ENHANCE ROMA WOMEN’S PARTICIPATION IN THE LABOUR MARKET
Skopje Region; Western Macedonia: Municipalities of Gostivar, Debar, Tetovo; Eastern Macedonia: Delčevo, Berovo, Pehčevo.
18 months: from 14.12.2015 to 14.06.2017.
Support to increased labour market inclusion of Roma women.
Developed labour potential of Roma women to enter the labour market.
Primarily Roma population, but other ethnic minorities in the target region are not excluded.
- Identified Roma women for building labour competencies;
- Analysed labour market demand and supply for Roma women;
- Enhanced vocational skills of Roma women;
- Improved self-employment skills of Roma women entrepreneurs;
- Informed and motivated stakeholders for increased labour market participation of Roma women.
Македонска развојна фондација за претпријатија (МРФП) – Скопје
Lazar NEDANOSKI, Project Manager
Zekir ABDULOV, Kham, Senior Project Officer
Ǵulfer TOČI, Mesečina, Senior Project Officer
Biljana NASTOVA, Horizonti, Senior Project Officer