SAFE AND EQUAL: NON-DISCRIMINATION AND DIVERSITY MANAGEMENT IN EMPLOYMENT
Municipalities of Skopje, Tetovo and Ohrid.
20 months: from 04.01.2016 to 04.09.2017.
To promote active inclusion of people in the weakest position on the labour market, thus creating equal opportunities for all in accessing the labour market.
- To strengthen the role of relevant stakeholders (local self-government units, governmental institutions, NGOs, social partners and other relevant stakeholders) in the development, implementation and monitoring of social inclusion programs with special focus on building partnerships, networking and cooperation;
- To improve capacity of local stakeholders/NGOs in issues related to social inclusion;
- To train the trainers in the field of inclusive labour market, integration of disadvantaged groups and fight against discrimination in employment;
- To empower and train local stakeholders for conducting monitoring of local situation and social needs;
- Promotion of inclusive labour market, visibility and awareness raising in general society;
- To establish network for social inclusion and non-discrimination among HR NGOs and social partners.
- Professionals from governmental and non-governmental sector working in the field of social inclusion of the most vulnerable groups;
- Vulnerable groups and people exposed to social risk in employment;
- Social partners;
- Society in general.
- Development of system for exchange of information and knowledge among various stakeholders (project webpage);
- Manual/measures against discrimination of vulnerable groups in employment;
- 6 trainings of trainers;
- Survey/analysis on best practice in Macedonia;
- Publication of brochure with survey/analysis on discrimination of vulnerable groups in employment and recommendations according to the needs identified;
- Website, information dissemination, PR.
- Manual/diversity management in employment;
- 6 trainings for trainers;
- Survey/analysis on best practice on diversity management in Macedonia;
- Publication of brochure with survey/analysis and recommendations according to the needs identified;
- National network for social inclusion and non-discrimination establishment, national media campaign on inclusive society, labour market opportunities for people at risk;
- Diversity Days Festival and international conference on strengthening civic and social dialogue and networking civic society for effective work in issues of social inclusion and employment equality;
- Dissemination of conference recommendations to policy makers, local governments and social partners in Macedonia;
- Website, info, PR.
Здружение „Студентски културен центар“ (ШКУЦ) – Љубљана, СЛОВЕНИЈА / Društvo študentski kulturni center (ŠKUC) – Ljubljana, SLOVENIJA
Nataša SUKIČ, Project Manager
+386 40 220 196
+386 40 950 973