INCLUSION OF ETHNIC MINORITY WOMEN IN THE LABOUR MARKET
Municipalities of Skopje, Tetovo, Bitola, Kumanovo and Štip.
18 months: from 20.01.2016 to 20.07.2017.
Overall objective is realizing an inclusive labour market in Macedonia, where all citizens, including those from vulnerable categories, will have equal access opportunities.
Specific objective is to increase the access and presence of women from ethnic minorities on labour market in Macedonia, through strengthening their employment potentials and creating a favourable social environment.
- Approximately 150 ethnic minority families from the target regions included in outreach project activities – work with families;
- 5 local communities included in the project community activities;
- 250 women participating at the project trainings;
- 30 women included in the professional practice component;
- Professionals in Employment Service Agency.
- Assessment of the current employment situation among minorities and on labour market in the target area;
- Outreach psychosocial work with the families from the target regions;
- Trainings supporting individual employability of women;
- Mobilizing communities for the work on employment issues;
- Professional practice for 30 women;
- Training of Employment Service Agency professionals on gender concepts, project methodology etc.;
- Communication of the project methodologies to Employment Service Agency for replication.
KАРЕ Германија-Луксембург е.В – Приштина, КОСОВО / CARE Deutschland-Luxemburg e.V – Priština, KOSOVO