FACILITATING INTEGRATION OF ETHNIC MINORITIES INTO THE LABOUR MARKET THROUGH ENHANCEMENT OF THEIR EMPLOYMENT POTENTIALS
The whole of Republic of Macedonia.
20 months: from 14.12.2015 to 14.08.2017.
Facilitate the process of integration of young people form ethnic minorities in Macedonia and to increase their competitiveness on the labour market.
- To increase the employability and self-employment skills to minority young people through flexibly structured capacity building programs based on individual skill-level assessments;
- To help the creation of new businesses set up by young people from minority ethnic groups;
- Creation of a capacity building taskforce for continuous support of minority young people in their professional development.
- Young people from the ethnic minorities in Macedonia, with a special focus on young people from the Roma community (at least 30%) and women (at least 40%);
- Potential employers;
- Relevant minority and women support institutions and organization.
- Project management;
- Organizing a public promotional campaign;
- Capacity building programme based on individual skill-level assessments: career counselling, employment and self – employment trainings;
- English and IT courses, creative workshops, on line course development;
- Measurement of the programme effectiveness;
- Creation of a capacity building task force;
Business start-up subsidies.
Фондација за претприемачки сервис за млади (ПСМ) – Скопје