RURAL EMPLOYMENT INITIATIVES
Pelagonija Region: Municipalities of Prilep, Krivogaštani and Dolneni.
18 months: from 14.12 2016 to 14.06.2017.
To increase employability of disadvantaged persons in order to facilitate their social integration and access to the labour market.
- To improve the employment skills and competences of disadvantaged persons that will lead toward sustainable employment;
- To encourage labour market activation through promotion of individual pathways towards employment;
- To increase participation of disadvantaged persons into the labour market.
- Socially disadvantaged, unemployed citizens of Municipalities of Prilep, Krivogaštani and Dolneni;
- Local self-governments of Prilep, Krivogaštani and Dolneni;
- Employment Agency in Prilep;
- Business sector (employers) in Prilep, Krivogaštani and Dolneni;
- General public in targeted municipalities.
- Development and realization of trainings leading to sustainable integration into the labour market (recruitment and forming 3 groups of disadvantaged and unemployed people, providing 3 cycles of training on soft skills and job searching methods for each group, arrangement a vocational training for drivers of transport vehicles);
- Provision of individual support in job search processes (career guidance: information, counselling, arrangement of meetings with employer).
ЈУ Меѓуопштински центар за социјална работа (ЦСР) – Прилеп
Igor LAMBEVSKI, Project Manager
+389 48 421 702