CREATING EMPLOYMENT PATHWAYS FOR RURAL YOUTH
Northeast Region: Municipalities of Kumanovo, Staro Nagoričane, Lipkovo, Kriva Palanka, Kratovo and Rankovce.
20 months: from 14.12.2015 to 14.08.2017.
Facilitate the labour market inclusion of young population from rural and remote areas from the Northeast Region of Macedonia.
- Increase the skills and understanding of employability among rural youth;
- Build a regional workforce development system;
- Develop regional strategy for social and labour market inclusion of the target groups.
- Youth (age 20-39), living in rural and remote areas in the Northeast Planning Region (Municipalities of Kumanovo, Kratovo, Kriva Palanka, Staro Nagoričane, Lipkovo and Rankovce).
- Centre for Northeast Planning Region;
- Civil society sector from Northeast Region.
- Research the needs and identification of target resources of target market: specific research of the labor demand of the private sector & profile of the unemployed in the region – supply;
- Establishment of a workforce development system: establish job clubs, implement employability training program, facilitate practical traineeship and transitional employment;
- Build a climate for change – engage relevant stakeholders and strategic framing of the regional needs.
Центар за економски анализи (ЦЕА) – Скопје
CENTRE FOR ECONOMIC ANALYSES (CEA) – SKOPJE
Vesna GARVANLIEVA-ANDONOVA, Project Coordinator
+389 70 347 411